- Founded: November 2009
- Location: Portland, Oregon, USA
- Leadership: Dave Selden, President / Creator / Janitor
- Employees: 1
- Retail Outlets: 500+ worldwide
- Books: 32 and counting
- Made in Portland, USA: All 33 Books Co.-branded goods are designed, tested and printed in Portland, Oregon. I believe there is an environmental benefit to locally-made and I like to be involved in the manufacture of my products. Partner goods are all made in the USA, with the exception of the glassware in my Whisk(e)y Kit, which comes from Germany, and made by a factory which specializes in lead-free crystal glassware.
- Environmentally-Friendly: All my books and posters are printed on 100% recycled paper using soy-based inks.
33 Books Co. Logo:
Low-resolution imagery suitable for blog posts, tweets, Instagram, etc. can be found on individual product pages at 33Books.com. For high-res product photos, please contact email@example.com.
Product Photo Credits: Steve Temple Photography
Dave Selden, Founder / Creator
- September 23, 2021 - Skol! 33 Books Co. Debuts New Journal for Aquavit Lovers
- June 12, 2020 - New Cocktail Journal from 33 Books Co. Helps Home Bartenders with "Quarantinis"
- October 3, 2018 - 33 Books Co. Launches Cheese-Making Log
- September 11, 2018 - This Cidermaking Log Will Help You Harness This Year's Harvest
- September 7, 2018 - 33 Books Co. Launches Mezcal Tasting Journal (PDF)
- May 10, 2018 - 33 Books Co. Launches New R(h)um Tasting Journal (PDF)